Website Terms & Conditions of UseThe Website Terms & Conditions of Use policy document outlines the terms, conditions and disclaimer in which you agree to in use of the Central Information Systems Website.
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
“Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions;
“Customer” or “you” means a person, firm or corporation, jointly and severally if more than one, that is the user of centralinfo.com.au;
“Central Information Systems” or “we“ or “us“ or “our“ means Central Information Systems Pty Limited (ABN 22 110 442 905); and “Party“ and “Parties“ means (severally and not jointly) Central Information Systems and/or the Customer as the context requires.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use centralinfo.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of centralinfo.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to centralinfo.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via centralinfo.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of centralinfo.com.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
- The centralinfo.com.au website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on centralinfo.com.au.
- We strive to protect information you provide on centralinfo.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that centralinfo.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter centralinfo.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of centralinfo.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other third parties or government agencies without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
- We take reasonable care in linking centralinfo.com.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided 'As Is'.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on third party websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.